Email marketing may help to get the attention some of the newer tools get, it’s still a terrific way for you to generate leads and convert more prospects for your business. Email communication helps you to build credibility and trust with leads. Additionally, it keeps your brand top-of-mind for when decision makers are ready to select a solution There are various ways to leads by email marketing such as-
- Put the logo in mail upper left-hand side corner: – People eye tracking studies have found that people instinctively look for logos in the upper left-hand side of email. Put your logo to gets the most visibility.
- Email wide: – Must keep in mind the pixel of the information. If you go wider than 650 pixels, then you’re asking users to scroll horizontally to read your entire message.
- Write attractive subject line: – A good subject line should contain no more than 30 to 50 characters. It should also create a sense of urgency and it should give readers some indication of what to expect once they open the email, which helps to generate leads.
Social Media Marketing
Now a day most people spend their time in social media is much more than just a way to grow your brand and connect with your current customers. When done correctly, you can actually use sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to generate real leads for your business. Social media marketing reduces our cost for 45% of business advertising.
- Generate leads with Facebook: – Facebook is much more targeted social media website that you might be realized business can target audience with Facebook ads in different ways such as location, demographics, age, gender, interest, behavior and connection. But Facebook can also provide a helps to manually segments to your targets audience with some powerful ads targeting options such as –
- Build brand loyalty
- Maximum reached target audience
- Helps to known recent purchases behavior
2..Use social ads in social media: Use a Facebook ad to drive traffic to your website.
- Use a promoted Tweet to drive traffic to your website.
- Back linking to dedicated landing pages for conversion.
Sponsor a form on another Facebook page.
- Create an ad on LinkedIn linking to a lead generation form.
- Promote a strong call to action.
- Promote offers.
- Make ads visually appealing for Pinterest pins.
- Advertise on relevant forums